Finally, we’ve reached the 2nd trimester! 🤰 Now that my energy level is slowly increasing and my morning sickness is gradually saying goodbye, I can bring back my attention to many aspects of my life that matter most. Yes, that includes skincare! 🧖♀️
Despite the hectic schedule of mothers, it’s essential for us to dedicate time to self-care. Taking care of our physical body is taking care of our mental health, and we need to be both physically and mentally well in order to give our best for our family. So here I am, trying to fight pregnancy-related sleepiness, just to squeeze in some “skincare quality time”.
I’m sharing two of my newfound pregnancy skincare products that are making my ME time even more relaxing. Glad I discovered Element Mom, a Los Angeles-based skincare brand focusing on pre-natal and postpartum personal care products. What I like about the brand is it offers toxin-free and affordable skincare products. Since my skin is prone to stretch marks, I’m being a little bit more proactive when it comes to applying skincare products that can help minimize the appearance of stretch marks.
Element Mom Mega Moisturizing Belly Mask
Before getting pregnant with Baby # 2, I used to have monthly face mask for skincare sessions, but to be honest, I didn’t know about belly mask!
Using a belly mask gives the same refreshing feeling I get from my usual face mask sesh, but with a new benefit—protection from stretch marks! No wonder it’s one of the brand’s bestsellers among preggy moms.
What I love About It
- Safe for pregnant – Of course, the #1 criterion for any product that I use nowadays is safety for me and baby. I love Element Mom’s Mega Moisturizing Belly Mask because it has EWG green level ingredients, giving me assurance that the product is safe, clean, and toxin free.
- Effective moisturizer – Just feeling the serum on my belly ensures me of the intense moisturization the belly mask does to my skin. This will be helpful in minimizing stretch marks.
- Subtle natural scent – I love that Element Mom Belly Mask does not have a strong scent. It’s safe for me since I have allergic rhinitis.
- Huge mask – I feel comfortable wearing the belly mask as it fits bellies in 2nd and 3rd trimesters. It really covers the entire belly, making sure the skin is evenly moisturized.
Element Mom Mega Moisturizing Stretch Mark Cream
Another pregnancy skincare product I use is Element Mom’s Mega Moisturizing Stretch Mark Cream. I apply it twice a day on stretchmark-prone areas like upper arms, thighs, breasts, belly, and buttocks.
What I Love About It
- Ultra hydrating blend of 5 HA’s – It is a blend of 5 Hyaluronic Acids that hydrate the skin and improve skin elasticity.
- Powerful probiotic – This cream contains probiotic that helps balance the skin’s microbiome and bolster the skin’s protective barrier.
- No sticky feeling – I like that this cream does not leave a sticky feeling after application.
- Subtle natural scent – I love that Element Mom Stretch Mark Cream does not have a strong scent. It’s safe for me since I have allergic rhinitis.
It’s been a week now since I started using these products. I have no irritations or allergic reactions after application. I am excited to see if it will effectively minimize stretch marks on my skin. But so far, these products are doing a great job boosting this preggy momma’s mood and confidence.
To know more about Element Mom’s toxic-free skincare products, visit https://elementmom.com/en-ph. Purchase Element Mom Belly Mask and Stretch Mark Cream at https://www.lazada.com.ph/shop/element-mom-ph .