I’m back in the kitchen! 👩🍳 As I’ve been so busy with a lot of things in the past few months, it’s been a while since I’ve shared about my culinary attempts. 😆 So I’ll be sharing one successful (out of my many trials-and-errors) kitchen creation of mine—my own version of Baked Bacon-Chicken Ranch Potato Fries!
Health-conscious parents might roll their eyes at the mere mention of “fries”, but just like other forms of white potatoes, fries deliver essential nutrients that we don’t get enough of each day, particularly, potassium and vitamin C.
The star of this recipe are frozen U.S. potato curly or loop fries. FYI, these delicious fries meet the stringent requirements of the US Department of Agriculture (USDA) and US Food and Drug Administration (USFDA). Frozen U.S. potatoes are premium potatoes quick-frozen in a state-of-the-art process that locks in flavor and nutrients.
A big check for TASTE and QUALITY. A bigger check for NUTRITION! What more can you ask for?
This recipe is super easy—I did it while watching Netflix! 😎 I’m sharing this culinary discovery with other mothers like me who are so busy with so many things, but still want to put their ovens or air fryers to good use. Give this a try, mommies!
Baked Bacon-Chicken Ranch Potato Fries
- 1 bowl frozen curly or loop fries
- 3-4 slices cooked bacon
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup ranch dip
- 1/4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F or 200 degrees C.
- Arrange the frozen curly fries onto a baking sheet.
- Place it in the oven and bake for 15 minutes. Make sure to flip the fries.
- Wait until the fries are golden and crisp. Add another 10 minutes if needed.
- While waiting for the fries to be baked, heat the ranch dip until warm.
- Mix the heated ranch dip with the shredded cooked chicken.
- Top the baked potato fries with the ranch dip-chicken.
- Add the chopped bacon, cheddar cheese, and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the oven again for 5 minutes or until the cheese melts.
- Serve while warm!
What I Like About It
- The taste is so good! The combination of ranch and cheese is a perfect dip or dressing for the fries. Plus, you can never go wrong with crispy bacon and chicken.
- It’s more than just a snack. Well, I thought of whipping up a snack, but when I tasted this, it was a heavy meal. The potato fries fills you up!
- It’s easy to prepare! I love recipes that don’t require me to turn on the stove top. Haha! So, this fits the bill. I just need to put the ingredients together and place them in the oven. That’s it! 😉
U.S. potatoes are available in supermarkets and groceries nationwide. For more information on U.S. potatoes, visit http://www.potatogoodness.ph or like and follow Potatoes USA-Philippines on Facebook (/potatoesusaphilippines) and Instagram (@potatoesusaphl).
#Potato #Potatoes #Patatas #CookingWithUSPotatoes #EverydayPotatoes #PotatoGoodness #PotatoesUSA #USPotatoes #PotatoRecipe #FrozenPotatoes #Frozen #SponsoredPost #Ad @potatoesusaphl @potatoesusaphilippines
One Comment Add yours
Ang Dali lang pala Iprepare nito Ma..
Ang Dami talagang Benefits ng Potatoes Usa Phl..Ang Healthy na ang dali pa gawin